- Featured Article: “What Killed the Dinosaurs in Utah’s Giant Jurassic Death Pit?”. 2015
Featured in article on the Smithsonian website, discussing recent work at the Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry. (http:/www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/what-killed-dinosaurs-utahs-giant-jurassic-death-pit-180955878/?no-ist)
- Featured Article: “Butting Heads Over Skull Injuries and Dinosaur Head-Butts”. 2013
Featured in article on the National Geographic website, discussing recent work on pachycephalosaurid cranial injuries. (http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/07/19/butting-heads-over-skull-injuries-and-dinosaur-head-butts/)
- Featured Article: “Chasing After Allosaurus”. 2013
Featured in article on the National Geographic website, discussing current field work in the late Jurassic Morrison Formation of Utah. (http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/06/19/chasing-after-allosaurus/)
- Featured Article: “Dome-headed dinosaurs did more than just butt-heads”. 2012
Featured in article in Nature News and The Economist discussing presentation at the 2012 SVP meeting on pachycephalosaurids.
- Featured Abstract of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology Annual Meeting, October 17-22, 2012. “Dome-headed dinosaurs did more than just butt-heads”.
- Featured Article: “Lecturer studies unlikely find inside T. rex bone”. 2010
Featured in article on the UW Oshkosh Today website, highlighting current research on the role of biofilms on soft-tissue preservation.(http://www.uwosh.edu/today/6716/lecturer-studies-unlikely-find-inside-t-rex-bone/)
- Featured Article: “Terrible teens of T. rex”. 2009
Featured in a print, television, and internet press release by Northern Illinois University Public Affairs on a recent publication on tyrannosaurids. The press release gained international attention and was published in Asia, Europe, and across the United States. (http://www.niu.edu/PubAffairs/RELEASES/2009/nov/testytrex.shtml)
- Featured Article: “Dinosaur research project underway at SIUC”. 2002
Interviewed and featured in a print and internet press release by Southern Illinois University-Carbondale on an outreach program involving local high school students in Cretaceous dinosaur fossil preparation and excavation. (http://news.siuc.edu/news/October02/100802r2183.html)